Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog Anthology, Posts 204 - 213 (1/06/08 - 1/12/08)

Woohoo!! I'm caught up. I can make these weekly until I cut this platform off.
BTW, the reason for the discrepancy in numbers is vebcause a number is assigned when I write a draft that isn't published. I will be altering this next week to just have the dates, rather than the post number and date.



Garage with a detached home

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



Let's go to the review!

In what has become my Sunday tradition, I tossed up a couple of videos. This weeks videos include one rally video, and a short film by a French film-maker on one of the Pike's Peak entrants. Gratuitous rally and Pike’s Peak video

Each month, as soon as my local MLS publishes the numbers for the previous month, I jump in and run my Market report. It took a few days for the numbers to come out for my Market update for Gwinnett County, November/December, but I put them up. I have jumped back into the MLS to look at the numbers, and they have already started to update.

I read a lot of different sources of news each day. And every once in a while, I hit a story that is just funny on several levels. Moron arrested after driving truck into house is just such a story. If you want to know why... click!

Seth Godin wrote about the dumbing down of America. I was struck by the fact that we are constantly talked down to. I don't want to do that. I think that if i assume I have smart people reading, I will attract A better client? What do you think.

One interesting concept I've heard about recently is allowing buyers to Test Drive a house? What do you think? I see some great benefits, as well as some pitfalls.

Atlanta is hosting the monsters tomorrow was just a tease for the fans going to Monster Jam at the Georgia Dome on Saturday. I was next door watching the Thrashers beat the Penguins in a shoot-out (quite exciting, BTW).

I ran across an article outlining what needs to be done to Sell your Gwinnett Co., GA home fast. It wasn't about Gwinnett, but the same rules apply everywhere.

I look forward to seeing you at my new blog, or on my website.

No comments: