Tuesday, August 7, 2007

7000 SF Log Home on Lake Lanier

I've been wanting to post about this property for a LONG time. It isn't my listing, but I know the sellers, and it is a fabulous home for the right people.

If you are looking for a unique home on Lake Lanier, this might be it. It is a Hearthstone Log Home, with over 7000 square feet on three levels. It also has several acres and several hundred feet of corps line frontage. It is almost like having your own deep woods lodge on the lake. The dock is nestled into a private cove, and a gentle walk down from the house.

There are 5 bedroom and 5 baths. Not only is the master suite on the main, but there is a guest suite there as well. There is also a nice sitting area between the upstairs bedrooms. The sitting area overlooks the two story great room. Without a doubt, this is a stunning home and property.

It is only a few minutes from Gainesville, and convenient to the northern suburbs. It is quite close to Brown's Bridge.

The home is currently listed for $1,995,000.

If you are interested, please give me a call. As I mentioned, this isn't my listing, but I have been to the house a number of times. I know the sellers, and they had this home custom built and have maintained it to a level that will even amaze your home inspector.

No comments: