Sunday, August 12, 2007

Local Real Estate Forum for Buyers, Sellers, Investors, FSBOs and others

You know, every once in a while, I have a "duh! Hello!" moment. Today was one of those days.

Back at the beginning of the year, one of my mortgage brokers and I built a forum on my website. Our goal was to provide an arena for buyers, sellers and investors to pose questions to others and to real estate professionals. We also wanted unrepresented sellers (FSBOs) to have a resource that they could use to get information about the selling process.

It took a lot of time, and when we jumped out of the gate, we figured out that getting traffic was going to be tough... and it has been. We've had some traffic, but not the level it needs. So, if you have questions, or comments, or want to share your experiences, feel free to drop in. Here is a link to the forum.

I've also decided to open the forum up to Gwinnett area neighborhoods (I'm actually open to other areas of the Atlanta metro, too). If your subdivision, or neighborhood would like to have a private and/or public forum area, let me know. I can set it up, and allow password only access to your area. Unapproved parties will not even see that the area is on the forum. It can be used to post news, minutes from HOA meetings, postings about neighborhood garage sales, etc. Of course, there is no fee, and I obviously can't make you use me as your real estate agent.

Take a look. If you have any questions, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: