Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm giving away $1000...

...to a Senior at Parkview High School in Lilbun, GA. Now we just need to see who it is.

Sometime next week I hope to announce the details, but I have decided to offer a $1000 scholarship for a graduating Senior at Parkview HS. I hope that I am able to expand the program to some more schools in Gwinnett County in the next few years, but this is a start. I'm meeting next Monday with the counsellor at the school that administers these types of things, and we are going to figure out the rules and requirements.

So, if you are a high school senior at Parkview, or know one... let them know. There will be some qualifications, but they won't have anything to do with real estate or any other career choice. It will also not be income restricted or based on GPA or other direct school performance... or athletic performance.

Curious?

I'd love comments...

No comments: