Monday, October 29, 2007

Blog Anthology, Posts 91-105

I can't believe that I have had to write 7 of these. Ok, I knew how many posts I had, but until I started reading through everything to get this anthology done, it really didn't hit me how much material there was here.

There is no doubt that the majority of the country is in a buyer's market. We certainly are here in most of the sub-markets and micro-markets here around Atlanta. But, What is a Buyer's Market?

So, since we talked about buyer's markets, it's only fair to cover a seller's market. What is a Seller's Market?

I get a couple of different updates from the NAR. Sometimes these lead to blog posts as I wonder what they are talking about, break news, or just try to explain what one might hear about on the news later. What are we doing here? Looking at the housing landscape... talks a bit about what the fallout should and shouldn't be over the sub-prime mortgage meltdown.

Here is one of the worst kept secrets around. I'm building a new website. In Shhh... Can you keep a secret? I kind of break the news... even though I had mentioned it previously in a more limited way. I'd still love your comments and feedback about the new site.

I'm up around 100 blog posts on this site. I have copied ALL of these over to the new website. I have also put other content I have produced onto the new site. Can I call a moving company for content? is just a little blurb about the site, Joomla (the Content Management System) and building a site.

Bubble bloggers are having a great popularity these days. So, I wrote The sky is falling... and the bubble is coming. I just wanted to put a little different spin on the Nightline story about one of the most widely read bubble bloggers.

Another bonus for having a blog is that I get to talk about properties. My first property blog is about a Tuscany condo in Midtown Atlanta. BTW, I think we are going to have a multi-unit open house on Nov. 11th. Stay tuned, I'm working on something else to do in conjunction with that open house that is unheard of here in Atlanta.

It can be odd where one finds inspiration. For this post, an old pick-up truck heater and an Alaskan writer named Satch Carlson got me writing. Nothing, nothing, nothing... Jet blast!

I like to get out a camp a little. So, I was Looking forward to a little camping! and SFWDA Dixie Run. I was also trying to see if anyone would offer up a camper... nobody did.

I'm a Libertarian, and so when I read about things like Imputed income, I get a little antsy, and a bit miffed. If you don't know what that is, you need to read the post. If you have an idea, but don't know why I would be miffed... read... and if you still don't know, please make a comment.

I enjoy NASCAR racing. And it served as Lane's "Crazy Idea of the Day" on Oct. 8th.

The NAR is catching on to the fact that buyers want big garages. How soon before everyone else figures out It's about the garage!?

I think that one of the coolest things in private sector research is the X Prize. Read to find out what it is and why it is so cool.

Since I went camping, I had to report on the trip. Ahh, relaxed... ok, sorta relaxed gives a little rundown on the trip... with no camper.

There are golf communities, equestrian communities and even tennis communities. Why not a racing or rock crawling community? Actually, there are a couple of racing communities as well as racing "country clubs" spread around the country. I tossed out some opinions in If you lived here, you'd be rock crawling/drag racing/road racing now...

No comments: